Friday, December 02, 2005

What I watched on TV last night

HI! Well, last night's CSI was a rerun, so I ended up watching Survivor and The Apprentice. Do you watch those shows? Cause if you don't, you should... Because Rebecca, Danni, Stephenie, and Cindy are hot! I guess that's why I had them over last night for naked twister and group sex. (and if you think those crutches slow Rebecca down, you are wrong!) Anyway, after we were done with all the naked stuff they started asking me about the nights episodes and their various strategies, and I of course said "Why are you talking? Why are you still here? Get out!" Sheesh. Women. Anyway, after that I... wait a minute... oh for the love of... they're at the door begging to be let back in... Oh well... gotta run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home