Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Breaking News: At least 100 Canadians have more money than Shania Twain

Canadian Business Magazine has just compiled it's annual list of the 100 richest Canucks, and once again, Shania Twain has failed to make the list. Well, don't fret Shania...


When you look like this no one cares how much money you have. Even so, this should make you feel better... I'm on the verge of publishing my list of "100 Canadians I'd most like to throw one into after a night of binge drinking", and you score very well. Very well indeed. In the mean time, I'm going to keep practicing the "binge drinking" portion while prepping myself by staring at the photos below.


Don't you worry Shania, our time come. Speaking of which, damn those pictures are hot! I'll be right back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home